Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to fill a Senior SAP ABAP Developer position. This position offers opportunity for long term career growth in a team oriented environment and in a fast growing organization.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, enhancement, maintenance and support of the functionalities of SAP systems.
- Work as a team with functional analysts and business analysts in designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting SAP solutions.
- Write technical specifications, perform research, analysis and testing solutions. Participate in functional testing and system integration testing.
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- At least 5 to 6+ years of recent ABAP development experience
- Experience in SAP implementation, SAP upgrade, and Production Support
- Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP Workbench
- Experience in FI, MM, PP, SD, WM modules
- Experience ALV reporting, BAPIs and BDC scripts, SAPscripts, SMART Forms, Adobe Forms
- Experience in LSMW
- Experience User-Exits and Customer Enhancements (Customer Functions and BADIs)
- Experience in performance tuning SAP code
- Experience in dialog programming
- Knowledge of ABAP Objects
- Experience analyzing ABAP logs, dumps, etc.
- Experience in researching SAP Notes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work on a team environment
- Experience and/or knowledge of SAP BW/BI a plus
- Experience and/or knowledge of CRM a plus
- Experience and/or knowledge of Java a plus
Job ID 2017-4959