The Business Systems team is responsible for running the systems that power CZI’s IT infrastructure. As a System Administrator, you will work directly with CZI’s Operations team, including Grantmaking, Legal, Finance, as well as partnering with the Infrastructure team to deploy modern enterprise systems that drive the work behind our mission.
In particular, our team designs and supports the tooling that drives CZI’s grantmaking. As a System Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring, maintaining, and securing these tools and systems.
- Partner closely with engineers, product managers, end users and others to design data models, user interfaces, business logic, and security for Salesforce applications.
- Perform administrative functions including configuration, data loads, integrations, and assess and implement upgrades.
- Provide end-user support and issue resolution to enhance and optimize Salesforce.
- Administer system security, including analyzing areas for improvement, risk assessments, and ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access.
- Assess, cleanse, and maintain data quality using standard Salesforce functionality.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to configure and test integrations between Salesforce and 3rd party solutions; Maintain and configure integrations with outside vendor partners
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- The following Salesforce certifications, up to date:
- Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Creative and analytical thinking ability with proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially communicating technical information to non-technical users
- Experience with common security measures, frameworks, or practices.