As a Senior Platform Analyst you will work with our partners and customers on activities such as requirements elicitation, documentation, and project management. You will independently runs a variety of initiatives including a multitude of product marketing, business relations, and data analysis activities. Translates and facilitates requirements into IT system, process and application deliverables as business requirements evolve.
What You Will Do:
- Supports platforms via incident management, problem management, and change management. Opens incidents and tickets with vendors and supports Run team with critical issues.
- Runs and influences platform team Agile planning and demand delivery via work estimation (story pointing), appropriate personal capacity planning, and story completion within planned time window (sprint).
- Assesses, breaks down, and quantifies work effort for new work demand from the business into smaller executable parts (stories).
- Runs end user adoptions, trainings, and education for business teams.
- Designs and executes product marketing initiatives on platforms to reach business teams or the organization.
- Performs administrative activities within the platform tools and small products independently.
- Works collaboratively with business stakeholders/BRM’s and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements and ideal future state.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional IT partners , BRMs, or end users to design a solution that will meet business requirements.
- Measures and communicates in business terms proposed project benefits. Understands how to effectively communicate solution value and IT contribution to key stakeholders.
- Manages business and functional requirements to meet performance expectations and assesses the risks of various solution options.
- Participates in key meetings with stakeholders including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Uses significant business knowledge to solve problems to identify gaps and optimize processes.
- Conducts data analysis regarding financial resourcing/quantities and reports out on that data.
- Works independently with little to no guidance and direction from others.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, ranging from moderately to highly complex for internal and 3rd party professionals. Communicates project status to key project stakeholders.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of business processes.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of IT or business analysis experience; OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Math, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 3 years of IT or business analysis experience; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 8 years of IT or business analysis experience.
- Full understanding of Agile methodologies and ITSM processes such as incident, problem, and change management.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 6 years of IT or business analysis experience; OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Math, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 5 years of IT or business analysis experience; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 10 years of IT or business analysis experience.
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis techniques.
- Highly proficient in basic office applications such as MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- 3 years of experience working within Salesforce as a System Administrator.
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Advanced experience in: Salesforce Reporting, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Data Modeling/Management, Change Management (process/tools), User Management, Salesforce Flow Builder/Process Builder, Salesforce Data Loader.