Acxiom's Salesforce Team is growing rapidly and is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead and Architect to join our team. This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce offshore technical team. You'll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, and intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Okta, Snaplogic, other ETL tools, etc..). You'll lead design and development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can dig in and write code (Apex, Visualforce).
What you will do:
- Define the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud features and functionality.
- Design and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce platform.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
- Work with Senior Salesforce Admin & offshore Developers on designing solutions: able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Provide guidance on clicks vs code/customization for requests.
- Present Prototypes/Demos to business users.
- Disseminate best practices on solutions / implementation and mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Lightning components, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Lead code reviews to ensure high code quality standards and design patterns are utilized.
- Manage developer unit testing to ensure a quality.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture.
- Adhere to modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- Lead best in class process and management of the environment, release management, code versioning, and deployment methodologies.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects.
What you will need:
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Service, Community, and Sales.
- Expertise in Salesforce and sufficient hands-on experience on the Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning Component and Flow.
- Strong understanding of the environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth). Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL).
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire (Application Architect or Developer 1 or AppBuilder Salesforce Certification).
- Knowledge of AppExchange products like Adobe eSign, Conga Composer, Marketo, Clari is a plus.
- At least 3 major Salesforce projects / implementations
- Minimum 7 years of Salesforce experience #GD17