TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with client site travel requirements.
Why choose TTEC (formerly TeleTech) to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing :
As part of our CRM practice, you will provide design, deployment, and delivery support of next generation CRM solutions to our enterprise clients.
- Ensure the quality of solutions and be responsible for architecting and documenting technical solutions based on client requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide guidance on technical architecture, integration, development, configuration, customization efforts for the team
- Mentor and coach technical and non-technical Salesforce.com team members
- Collaborate with others and have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical solutions to technical and business audience
- Ability to identify, build and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and applications using SalesForce.com and other technologies
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
- Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant, Administrator and Developer Certifications
What skills you’ll need :
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Previous development experience
- 3 years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration experience within Salesforce is required.
- Understanding of the overall Architecture of Salesforce platform
- Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Force.com APIs, data loads
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts & MVC design patterns, and prior work with OO languages
- Deep knowledge of data modeling concepts and prior work withdatabases
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other AppExchange Applications, Enterprise Service Bus and integration platforms
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Ability to travel domestically
Who We Are :
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer :
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives