Group HN, founded in 1983, is an innovative global IT consulting, staffing and training company with offices in New York, Paris, Lisbon and Bucharest, strong of more than 800 consultants worldwide.
We are a well-established company filled with great people, and we treat our employees with respect and dignity. For us, you will not be a number but a face with a name, a partner with a mutual goal: satisfying our clients while taking into account your opinion, your choices and your career path.
We are in search of an experienced Salesforce Developer who played key roles in large Salesforce implementations. The person in this role should have experience with designing and developing custom solutions as well as a good architectureexperience to design and implement complex systems.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Architecting and implementing complex salesforce custom solutions
- Integrating Salesforce with SharePoint and other legacy applications
- Interacting with clients and gather requirements
- Using Lightning, Apex and Visualforce to create unique client-based solutions
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Analyzing and understand existing complex access and sharing model including APEX sharing
- Building and customizing lightning components and applications.
- Analyzing and documenting existing complex custom processes and proposing options for streamlining existing code if necessary
- Handling change requests related to heavily customized visual force pages that uses jQuery & Angular JS
- Working in a fast-paced Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
This job could be for you if you:
- Possess Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5years of directly related experience and overall 10 years of IT experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office application suite: MSSharePoint
- Possess 4-5years of Apex development experience
- Development experience with Lightning, Apex and Visualforce
- Very strong knowledge of building customized report
- Prior experience in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver client driven solutions
- Prior experience with Client-side frameworks (jQuery & Angular JS)
- Prior experience with Single Sign On, Partner API & Enterprise API
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and integration design with Salesforce
- Prior experience with utilizing the styles from lightning design system, bootstrap
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.