PDFTron is an industry-leading provider of document processing technology that powers everything from traditional desktop software (like AutoCAD), to web apps (like DocuSign), and mobile apps (like Xodo). We are a fast-growing company, and have secured a $95M strategic growth investment just last year.
With over 20 years of document engineering, we are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the SDK of choice for thousands of companies world-wide within virtually all industry verticals, powering solutions used by millions of users. Our Xodo app has over 15M installs and the highest (4.7 Stars) rating among PDF productivity apps.
We foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Salesforce Developer to join our Web team! You will create real-world samples and integrations of PDFTron’s technology into SF and be responsible for the overall SF and web support. You will be the tech influencer by writing technical blogs that spark interest in our solutions. You will work closely with our Solution Engineering team to build out PoC for customers and further expand the SE’s team effectiveness and domain expertise. You will also maintain and create new apps on the AppExchange to further establish us as a leader in document solutions in SF.
- Create Salesforce LWC components, Apex classes and samples showcasing best practices for integration of React viewer into Salesforce workflows.
- Improve and enrich PDFTron’s SDKs Salesforce documentation.
- Create guides that would help thousands of developers around the world.
- Support new prospects and existing Salesforce customers throughout their integration.
- Work with the Solution Engineering team to build PoCs for large opportunities.
- Create new apps for the AppExchange and maintain existing ones.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce as well as a pulse on innovative technology;
- Experience creating Aura, Lightning components and Apex classes and triggers. SOQL, SOSL and SQL knowledge.
- Passionate about web or mobile development and shipping apps that are used daily by millions of users.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Likes working with a team, but not being micromanaged.
- Experienced with agile and lean development methodologies.
- Strong aptitude for new product development.
- Practices automation, continuous integration, and rapid iteration based on user feedback.
- Interest in technical and product strategy shaping everything we do
Nice to have
- Technical project management experience preferably in Agile software development mythologies
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is a plus.
- Experience writing documentation to be used by developers and writing technical blogs.
- Portfolio (GitHub or technical blogs) and experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.