GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Well respected Scottsdale pathology lab is seeking a skilled SALESFORCE-CRM professional
- National clinical and anatomic pathology reference laboratory.
- They are one of the nation's top reference laboratories and they are nationally recognized for excellence.
- Our client's values include integrity, service, and excellence. These values are reflected in their commitment to creating a culture of trust and respect for its employees.
- Employees are provided with training, support, empowerment, assistance in developing a healthy work/life balance, and a safe and progressive work environment.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive pay and quarterly bonuses
- Annual performance reviews
- Profit sharing programs
- Excellent benefit coverage
- Onsite medical clinic
- 17 days of PTO accrual in the first year
- 8 paid holidays
- 8 days of long-term sick coverage
- Synergistic and open environment
- On-site day care center
- On-site gym, bar with catered breakfasts and healthy snacks
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be an integral part of a highly collaborative team
- Research new solutions and write code to create prototype of new concepts for potential production level implementation.
- Independently research and present findings with recommendations to leverage Salesforce capabilities.
- Analyze, write and convert user stories into detailed work requirements, plans out and writes code to implement requirements in connection with sponsor and stakeholder vision.
- Design, write, test and deploy code to Salesforce production systems following standard software development lifecycle methodologies
- Assists in creating architecture solutions proposals for gaps and new services.
- Associate's degree (or higher) in a related field and 6+ years of programming experience OR a High School Diploma and 7+ years of programming experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort.
- Ability to prioritize, meets deadlines, and manages changing priorities with limited direction.
- Able to demonstrate basic SQL coding for data mining and building reports is preferable (not required)
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programs.
- Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously