Hope you are doing awesome today……!!!!!!!!
My name is Nishanth working as Senior Executive recruiter in Kani Solutions Inc…
Kani Solutions, Inc. A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
Please review the Job Description and if interested please get back to me with your updated resume and Expecting pay ASAP….
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: 1900 Broadway New York, NY 10023
Duration: 12 Months+ (Long term Contract)
· Design and implement solutions using Salesforce and related systems to aid the continued growth and success of the ASCAP Mission
· Leverage the Salesforce Platform to make life easier and serve as a champion to our Product, Licensing, Membership, HR, Finance, and International teams
· Author original apex classes, methods, and triggers to deliver required functionality; troubleshoot existing code to identify and resolve errors
· Design, deliver, monitor, and support integrations with various ASCAP systems to ensure stability
· Contribute to the ongoing product development and roll-out of a single global instance of Salesforce to the organization
· Identify, share, and utilize best practices for Salesforce configuration and development, as well as integrations systems
· Identify innovative force.com/ecosystem capabilities that would benefit ASCAP; support value definition of such solutions and incorporate into the product strategy as appropriate
· Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated success implementing code based solutions using the salesforce.com platform in an enterprise environment
· Significant experience leveraging SFDC as a development platform and utilizing significant custom development efforts, either new or as technical debt, or towards consolidating variance Salesforce instances and legacy applications
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is essential
· Experience working as a developer member of a an Agile or Scrum team
· An understanding of cloud platforms and emerging trends in Marketing, Sales, and Service automation, and techniques in how to apply them using Agile & Scrum, specifically in a Salesforce environment
· Expert level technical understanding of the Salesforce platform and its capabilities including declarative development, Apex & Visualforce coding, and AppExchange offerings
· Experience leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially as relates to conveying technical concepts
· Outstanding problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.