$80K — $100K *
The Senior Salesforce Developer will lead the development effort on Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and the integrations with key back-end systems. The role will collaborate with digital product managers and Salesforce.com administrator to analyze, design, build, and maintain the functionality, plus adopting the best practice of processes and releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Similar Discipline
- Demonstrated understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications, and the declarative development model in Salesforce.
- Able to create effective solutions utilizing core Salesforce components with minimal customization
- 3+ years of experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, Apex, DataLoader, Batch Triggers, Workflows, Process Builder, SOQL, SOSL
- 2+ years of experience to integrate Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs
- Experience in Salesforce release & environment management using CICD pipelines
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Valid through: 6/14/2021
$80K + $30K bonus + 30k first year average, residual income, full benefits day one!