Are you looking to join a global technology department that is invested in how technology impacts our growing business? Do you enjoy being a part of a team that develops strategic CRM solutions and supports a new Salesforce implementation? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our IT Department is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team to develop and support internally developed and third-party software solutions to meet business needs. You will be technically involved in all aspects of assigned projects, including planning and resolving issues. You will have hands-on participation in the full SDLC process and convert business requirements into working software that adheres to our architectural standards for multiple business processes.
- Develop solutions, primarily in Salesforce using either Lightning Component Development or Classic UI
- Provide expertise in Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Workflow, SOQL, SOSL and ForceAPI
- Configure and schedule periodic data synchronization (using 3rd party tools like DBSync or DBAmp) with enterprise data store
- Migrate an on-premise CRM system into Salesforce environment
- Manage technical development of software from inception through user acceptance, including projects which affect multiple departments and/or pose high risk situations
- Design steps and modules, define timelines, identify and resolve issues
- May serve as technical lead and make decisions regarding technical direction, including architectural decisions
- 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer, including multiple large-scale implementations
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry, preferably at a wealth management or investment firm
- Expertise in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, SOSL and Force API
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Scheduler, Inbox, and High Velocity Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related discipline
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.