Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Senior Salesforce Developer might include:
- Working closely with Solution Architects and client stakeholders to gather requirements and to discuss the more technical aspects of implementation and customization.
- Aiding in the design of business processes, database schemas, custom user interfaces etc.
- Working in a team environment to build solutions to business problems.
- Staying up to date on the latest technologies and features offered by Salesforce.
- Object oriented programing and/or component based, event driven front end development.
- Working with multiple projects in parallel. These projects will cross different business lines in different industries.
Who You Are
- You are a senior level Salesforce developer.
- You have intimate knowledge of the security model and configuration capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- You have 5+ years of experience developing in-front end and object-oriented languages.
- You have strong technical inclinations.
- You are great at multi-tasking and meeting multiple project demands on time in a professional manner.
- You are a self-starter and are driven to find optimal technical solutions.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- You have a high level of business acumen, and you find excitement in working on varying parts of the business process with multiple companies in different industries.
- You enjoy constantly learning and staying on top of technological trends.
- You thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
- You are a proactive communicator.