We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Senior Salesforce.com Developer at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is looking for a talented Senior Salesforce.com Developer to join our growing Transformation team and support our fast growth by leveraging our CRM platform.
The role is focused on development and you will be responsible for designing best in class, scalable solutions through the use of Apex, LWC (lightning web components) and APIs. You will work with several departments across Checkout.com to design and implement state-of-the-art solutions and features that increase performance and best practice.
Our primary focus is to improve our customer journey, engagement and retention. We are passionate about how Salesforce can help be more strategic and efficient. At Checkout, we work closely as a team, value respect & humility, and are always willing to pitch in and help other team members.
- 5+ years of Salesforce enterprise experience
- 5+ Salesforce development expertise
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Advanced Developer certification is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of Apex, Salesforce APIs, Lightning Development
- Solid understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices, including Apex Enterprise Design Patterns and Separation of Concerns
- Working knowledge of source control using Github
- Working knowledge of SFDX
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
- Experience with enterprise integration frameworks (experience with event-driven integration patterns and working knowledge of AWS is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Lightning Web Component (LWC) is a plus
What you will be doing:
- Interact with technical and business operations and end-users to develop scalable applications and architecture within Salesforce and integrated systems.
- Implement, design, and support Salesforce based cloud application solutions for internal business teams
- Provide technical recommendations on design and integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements and desired functionality
- Provide estimates for future development work
- Design end-to-end solutions for our upcoming build projects including some development.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.