The Senior SalesforceDeveloper designs, builds and deploys solutions and enhancements into existing Salesforce.com ecosystem including integration with partner applications such as DocuSign and PROS CPQ. Additionally, this position builds out new and extends existing functionality within custom quoting tools using Excel VBA.
Before you learn more about this opportunity, learn more about the excellent benefits offered.
Benefits: Cable ONE appreciates the role our associates? play to help the company grow, and in return Medical and Dental Plan benefits, retirement savings, and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our associates' contributions, such as:
- Medical and Dental Plans Start on 1st Day of HIRE
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to $75 a month towards cable and internet services
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, and Personal/Sick Days)
- 401k - 100% Company Match (match program starts after 1 year of service, up to 5% of salary)
Plus Other Perks:
- Annual community support to various organizations across the U.S.
- Cable ONE Associate Recognition & Award Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Onsite gym and game room
- Food truck Tuesdays!
- Implements Customer Relations Management (CRM) solutions.
- Integrates and deploys third party tools such as DocuSign, SpringCM, TIN Check into Salesforce Force.com platform.
- Provides expertise in implementing Salesforce best practices while developing Apex, Visualforce pages, Batches, Triggers and Lighting frameworks.
- Understands and applies product requirements, designing, coding and testing towards building the next generation of PROS CPQ products within Cable One Business Services environment. Builds out new functionality and extending existing features on existing applications developed using MS Access/Excel VBA.
- Provides support and general maintenance of third party applications including communications with vendors.
- Analyzes project requests to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Works as part of a project team to coordinate software environments and determine project scope and limitations.
Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Active salesforce certifications are required.
- Minimum of 3years Salesforce.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations is required.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
About Us: Cable ONE is the 7th largest cable company in the U.S. Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Cable ONE serves more than 800,000 customers in 21 states with cable television, high-speed Internet, and telephone services.
Cable ONE operates with the philosophy that happy associates make satisfied customers. Therefore, associates enjoy good benefits and an open culture where their ideas are not only asked for but crucial to the success of our business. Cable ONE provides a great place to work for talented and passionate associates who are committed to the Company's goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this opportunity pleaseapply via our website