FTI is seeking a full time Salesforce Developer to support a Digital Transformation Project with the U.S. Air Force.
This individual possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Sr. Salesforce Developer provides technical or business analytical leadership for specific technical objectives within an implementation. This individual is responsible for leading functional specification design sessions and technical architecture sessions for enterprise clients. He/she demonstrates thoughtful leadership related to emerging web technologies, web design integration, prototyping, database driven content, and web based user interfaces. Sr. Developer has the ability to learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to solve business problems.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Ability to guide internal customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying new technologies that drive increased business value
- A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to effectively develop materials, present and defend point of view.
- Strong desire to become a Salesforce Technical Architect.
- Education: Master's Degree in information technology, computer science, MIS, business, or similar field.
Years of experience: 8 to 10 years in the Information Technology
- Minimum 8 years practical experience in all aspects of software development
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, knowledge, data management and sandbox environments
- 3+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP, Apex
- 3+ years of experience with integration technologies (SOAP or REST)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Experience in Agile (Scrum or Kanban) SDLC methodologies
- Certification in development/administration of CRM tools/technology
- Salesforce.com certification; Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) and Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Skills / tools / programming competency / technical background
- 3-5 years' experience developing directly on Salesforce/force.com products using APEX, Visualforce, and SOQL, API's.
- Experience working in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities Cloud
- Hands on experience with integration using cloud-based technologies such as Informatica/MuleSoft and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate, progress, status and project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FTI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.