We're looking for passionate Salesforce Developers/Architects who want to transform some of the world's leading brands.
If you love solving problems for large businesses on the Force.com platform, and want to work with a collaborative team of Salesforce strategists, business analysts and developers, while driving the technical design of solutions, we want to talk to you.
Ideal team members will have experience working on enterprise-level solutions, including custom configurations, cross-system integrations, managed package implementations and custom application development. Proven experience working in (and leading teams using) Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and/or Community Cloud required. If you have experience working in standard data models, as well as the household model (NPSP, HEDA and Household for FSC) and mobile integrations, we should definitely talk…seriously, like today.
- Lead and inspire our developers and Salesforce team members to delivery award-winning, transformational solutions to some of the world's leading brands
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including strategy, UX, creative, account project managers and client stakeholders to lead technical delivery and manage client expectations
- As needed, assist practice leads and other sales team members to help define the scope, team make-up, and effort required for prospective projects, and in appropriate instances join the core team to meet with prospective clients to demonstrate the team's Salesforce capabilities.
- Drive a culture that supports timeline, budget and scope constraints for delivery of every project.
- Lead and actively advise on the technical design of Salesforce projects and related software projects, including integrations with CMS platforms (Sitecore & Episerver) and other software components as needed.
- Support and contribute to the practice's knowledge base of expertise
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience developing technology solutions in Salesforce, including visual force, apex and other core Salesforce components
- Salesforce certification(s) including at a minimum, a Salesforce Developer Certification
- Proven ability to work with business analytics to translate processes into Salesforce epics/user stories and guide the overarching technical design across multiple systems.
- Experience with development using proper environment governance rules and continuous integration strategies
- Proven ability to architect, design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforce.com platform
- Track and record metadata and data changes throughout the development process, as well as manage change sets between development / test sandboxes and production Salesforce environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills for delivering status and ongoing updates to diverse internal and client teams
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team and embrace a culture of teamwork and ego-free, client-driven solution development
- Ability to develop code to support complex Salesforce requirements, integrations, and other custom code development as required.
B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field
Salesforce Certified Developer and/or other Salesforce certifications