• Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
• Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
• Must have advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce standard or out-of-the-box functionality
• Manage all aspects of the end to end release process for the Salesforce.com platform
• Administer release and deployment policy, planning and roadmap
• Collaborate with project team members to resolve deployment errors
• Coordinate with offshore team to complete deployment activities in various environments
• Deals with release package testing to predefined acceptance criteria
• Ensure the solution/release packages and deployments to various environments are completed
• Deals with release package acceptance including coordinating business sign off
• Ensure all data migration if required has been completed successfully
• Signs off the release package for implementation
• Experience in Deployments using Change set, ANT tool and using any AppExchange product (Copado)
• Experience in using SVN version control system for delivering and maintenance of salesforce organization
• Maintain documentation of system changes and updating knowledge management system
• Communicate with stakeholders as required
• Provide management reporting on release progress
• Oversee salesforce service release roll out planning
• Sandbox management and change set tracking
• Establish and report outstanding known errors and workarounds
• Record metrics for deployment to ensure within agreed SLAs
• Ensure adherence to Global IT policies, guidelines, and procedures
• Focus upon continuous improvement to increase efficiency and maximize value to clients
• Develop strong business acumen, including an understanding of Medtronic products, markets, competitors, customers, and business processes.
• Experience on installing and managing App exchanges and customization on App Exchange
• Experience in using Advanced OOB salesforce features (Process Builder, Flows, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge on Territory Management and Activities processes within Salesforce.com
• Experience in establishing best practices, procedures and enforcing governance.
• Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
• Develop estimates for projects
• Work closely with otherdevelopers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
• Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
• Bachelor’s degree
YEARS OF IT EXPERIENCE
• 4+ years of IT experience with a Bachelors
• 2+ years of IT experience with a Masters
• 2+ years of experience developing and/managing releases on Salesforce.com platform; demonstrated experience in developing custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and triggers within a complex Salesforce.com organization.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst and/or systems consultant including the development of business requirements and test plan documents.
NICE TO HAVE
SPECIALIZED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• Advanced degree in Computer Science or business-related discipline
• SFDC Administrator Certification strongly preferred
• Solid understanding of system design and development lifecycles