As the SFMC developer in our organization you would be working closely with our Account Management teams to drive client initiatives. The role will require some travel and will report to our VP of Technology.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and to analyze business needs, gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate proposed solutions into functional specifications with technical team
- Create automated Sales cloud integrated marketingcampaigns using automation studio, data extensions and Sales Cloud reports
- Conduct internal client assessments which includes as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans and audit documentation
- Create custom/dynamic email messages and microsites/landing pages
- Create dynamic event registration forms and related email campaigns
- Collaborate with othermarketingtechnology teams across our technology organization
- Consult, document and maintain ongoing operational processes
- Experience in creating and maintaining automations/data extensions and connector data transfer processes in marketing cloud
- Ability to perform administrator functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud
- Experience in developing and maintaining user preference center within Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of cross-browser and front-end development issues and render testing
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance, and deliverability elements
- Experience in integrating with SalesforceSales/Service Cloud to push/pull data
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Webtrends, Google Analytics etc.
- 2+ years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- 2+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud- nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Marketing
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including AMPScript, Data Extensions, Automation studio and Journey Builder