Position: Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: San Diego CA
Position Type: Direct Hire
Others: New visa sponsorship or visa transfer is not possible for this specific role.
· Minimum 3 Salesforce.com full life cycle implementations.
· Strong experience in either the Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud platforms (exposure to Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleona plus).
· Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. functional lead, work-stream lead, etc.).
· Ability to lead onshore and off-shore teams in the development of business solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Lead all or portions of the functional components of a Salesforce.com project: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training strategies.
· Lead or support defining and implementing practical business solutions based on Salesforce.comtechnology.
· Understand requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs.
· Assist with the scoping and planning of Salesforce.com and CRM related projects.
· Support and contribute to RFP responses and othersales related activities.
· Perform routine administration functions for Salesforce.com.
· Participate and coordinate the delivery of work product with offshore teams across project phases.
· Certified Salesforce Administrator.
· Certified Salesforce.comSales Cloud and/or Service Cloud Consultant.