WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT XO GROUP INC:
Every year, millions of brides, newlyweds, and first-time parents visit The Knot, The Nest, and The Bump for guidance and advice during some of the most important moments in their lives. Here at XO Group, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, content rich, mobile first organization with a refreshing, fun and entrepreneurial work culture. Connect yourself to work that matters!
ABOUT THE SR. SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
XO Group Inc. is looking for a highly detail-oriented, self-directed team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills to administer our business critical Salesforce environment. The successful candidate possesses a strong desire to help business users realize results by developing creative and effective solutions to meet business needs.They enjoy sharing their knowledge with others to achieve team member and team success. The Senior Salesforce Administrator will partner closely with our Lead Salesforce Developers to translate business functional requirements into optimized Salesforce configurations. The ideal candidate will be passionate, resourceful, and well organized and have extensive experience working in a collaborative environment. Additionally, they will possess the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels within the organization. The ability to manage work supporting multiple projects and stay calm under pressure must be part of your DNA. You thrive on challenges and will never say the words “It’s not my job”! The right candidate will be proactive, smart, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic!
- Administers XO Group's implementation of Salesforce and acts as the gatekeeper for all
configurations and status of the production environments and sandboxes.
- Serve as a senior technical resource within the Admin team by providing technical guidance and counsel to others.
- Work cross-functionally with Development, Quality Assurance and Product Management
to deliver business solutions.
- Partner closely with Development to identify and develop optimal Salesforce configurations to meet the needs of the business.
- Responsible for releasing new features and configuration to production.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Admin team members to develop Salesforce configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Creates and maintains documentation for all activities pertaining to Salesforce System Administration.
- Serve as Admin team's escalation point for technical consulting during urgent or crisis situations.
- Willingness and flexibility to work off-hours and weekends, as needed, to deliver needed business functionality.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce functionality and providing recommendations forprocess improvement
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BS Degree in IT or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a Salesforce Administration role.
- Experience in working in an Agile software delivery environment.
- Experience in configuring, managing or supporting the integration of Salesforce to one or more of the following: Zuora, Operative.One, New Voice Media, Xactly, Distribution Engine / NC Squared, Tout / Marketo, Hubspot, CRM Fusion / Dupeblocker and Adobe / EchoSign.
- Demonstrated success creating advanced level Salesforce configurations to minimize need for custom code based solutions.
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications will be an advantage.
- Experienced in working in cross-functional environments.
- Consulting experience will be an advantage.
- Great attention to detail and worked in a process driven organization before.