The Senior Salesforce Administrator is a key role in the IT Operations team responsible for all facets of administrating business configurable components of the Salesforce.com platform, including related applications across the CRM environment such as Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics), Altify, Hubspot, RFP, and CPQ tools. Role is considered the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications and appropriate use with respect to the entire Customer Life Cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core and integrated application architecture
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of business workflow and processes across customer lifecycle
• Analyze CRM data to drive system solutions and to develop comprehensive project plans
• Identify opportunities for optimization and recommend best practice solutions to promote process improvement and data integrity
• Coordinate requirements gathering, scoping, prioritization and completion of new development projects across all business units
• Design and develop solutions that maximize effectiveness and improve 360 view of customer while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org, including but not limited to declarative in Classic and Lightning platforms, Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics, and Lightning Components
• Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, Lightning flows, process builder, Lightning components, EA data flow, approvals, and assignment rules
• Collaborate with VisualForce developer to create customized solutions
• Document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps
• Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
• Manage change control processes to ensure no interruptions in day-to-day use of Salesforce while still providing visibility into changes
• Utilize a change management process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
• Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce technology platforms.
• Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
• Adhere to best practices for Salesforce processes, data governance, administrative process, and user adoption
• Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
• Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
• 4+ years as a certified Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator managing an Enterprise-level instance with >500 users; Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
• Experience in Customer Community portal
• Experience in Salesforce.com Classic and Lightning
• Experience in VisualForce and Lightning components
• Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics)
• Strong background in Salesforce.com dashboards and reporting
Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), headquartered in Springfield, Virginia, is proud to be a global leader in healthcare communications. We deliver clinical information to care teams when and where it matters most to improve patient outcomes.
Top hospitals rely on the Spok Go® and Spok Care Connect® platforms to enhance workflows for clinicians and support administrative compliance. Our customers send over 100 million messages each month through their Spok® solutions. When seconds count and patients’ lives are at stake, Spok enables smarter, faster clinical communication.
Spok is a trademark of Spok Holdings, Inc. Spok Go and Spok Care Connect are trademarks of Spok, Inc.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Valid through: 6/16/2021
$150K — $180K + $30K bonus *