The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for supporting our operations by performing Salesforce administration, production job configuration and maintenance, user profile, role, and permission updates, and implementing configuration changes to operationally support Services, Marketing, Sales and other key stakeholders at the company.
The Salesforce Administrator will also manage and implement workflows, provide ongoing coaching and support to users (maintaining roles, permissions, securities, etc.), implement customizations/configurations to page layouts, records, and objects, maintain the integrity of all data, and troubleshoot as necessary. The incumbent will also handle release management and continuously educate users on changes and tips to increase usability.
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions.
- Experience working on Business to Consumer Mobile Development.
- Assists in planning and organizing meetings/conference calls, including arranging accommodations and other logistics.
- Provides support during meetings as required; prepares and takes dictation, minutes, agendas, notices and manages mailings of meeting agendas and supporting materials.
- Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
- Effectively performs code walk-throughs. In conjunction with Quality Services.
- Proactively performs extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
- Creates Unit tests to ensure accuracy. Tracks record of identifying largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex systems.
- Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager regarding status of technical tasks for self and team.
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others.
- Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
- Ensures project goals make sense and overall development objectives are being met.
- Serves as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues.
- Designs and develops high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience.
Required Experience & Skills
- 4+years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferred
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in the development environment commensurate with the assigned area of responsibility, preferred.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with people, build relationships, and work effectively with users on their needs
- You can think on your feet and you enjoy doing something different every day
- Project management/business analysis skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to think through likely cause of problems before referring to others
- Experience with IVR integrations
- Experience with Informatica integrations
- Experience using Data Loader
- Workflow Design skills