The Senior Sales System Manager will play a key role within the sales department providing analytical support, sales data analysis, KPI tracking, and dashboard maintenance. They will play a key role in identifying process improvement opportunities and leading improvement projects to better meet the needs of our customers. They will represent the sales department during report outs to the Executive Team and provide guidance on sales planning, review and sales plans.
Here's what you'll do:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must have the ability to create and communication skillset to present report outs to the Executive team.
- Must be able to create and develop business reports using power BI to influence and provide guidance in the decision-making process within domestic, import and exports sales.
- Will work cross functionally within the business creating KPI's between the Claims department and Sales to identify customer needs and provide guidance to Sales Directors.
- Must be able to write internal reports, business correspondence and to effectively respond to questions from sales staff, vendors and customers.
- Create a clear plan and KPI's to ensure we are tracking towards departmental expectations.
- Identify processes and procedures to identify gaps or areas we can improve efficiencies. Streamlining procedures within the operations to take out redundancies and pain points.
- Must have excellent project management skills to meet expected deadlines.
- Leading not only peers in the sales operations but other functions of the business related to sales will be highly important. Keeping stakeholders focused on tasks at hand and making sure accountability is established
- Considering all functions of the business involving sales and customers maintenance of projects is a necessity. They will need to devise methods to properly support the final deliverable in the future.
- Develop metrics that effectively measure and analyze the progress of any project to ensure it is working as planned.
- Systems management and representing sales in developing new/existing tools. This will include reporting, online platforms, and the cloud ERP system.
- Will represent the sales operations related to IT correlated issues and improvements.
- Will have a heavy involvement within Oracle regarding order to cash.
- Consistently looking towards enhancing Wonderful' s ERP platform "fusion". Problem solving fixing and catching errors that impact the customer experience.
- Building and maintaining reporting for the sales operations. Ensuring that data extracted is accurate and functional for the business and production needs.
- Has a very clear understanding of the products we sell to customers, specifications, grades, seasonality, and pack types.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field highly desirable.
- Minimum of 7+ years of analytical work
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within produce or perishable goods.
- Knowledge of various market channels within the industry. (Retail, food service, wholesale etc.)
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Strong understanding of MS Office, Excel,
- Ability to quickly learn Power BI, Order Fulfillment, ATS, E Jacket, Customer specific software, Oracle Fusion, I Trade
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Strong problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Employee training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Be part of a high-performance team and provide guidance at a senior level to members of the team.
- Must understand and support sales targets to meet company objectives.
- Must partner with Sales Director team to ensure the best possible service and effective communication to our customers.
- Ability to travel as needed domestically.
- Must be able to work closely with the entire Sales organization.
- Commitment to company values.