Less than 5 years
Posted 95 days ago
lobal sales for the fiscalyearending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
Senior Sales Specialist
Acts as a liaison between customers and affiliate personnel to coordinate, review and resolve all daily commercial and business issues pertaining to delivery, timing, meeting customer requirements, quality and obsolescence. The selected individual will work on DENSO's Off-Highway/Heavy Duty sales account.
• Interacts with and acts as a liaison between DENSO plants and headquarters regarding customer requirements in negotiations related to products.
• Develops and executes accurate and complete sales plans. Ensures maintenance and expansion activities, support sales plan. Develops and reviews sales plans with management and recommends and explains ranking, pricing, and/or volume strategy for products. Reviews variance analysis and other related information to ensure accuracy and provides detailed reports for management.
• Reviews Request for Quotation (RFQ) materials and related information. Works with internal departments including engineering and marketing manager to proceed with quote process. Reviews information related to competitors, markets and customer, reviews engineering and purchasing opinions; develops and implements a pricing strategy or approach and presents and negotiates approved pricing to the customer including "total cost" (tooling, logistics and packaging).
• Coordinates cost-related commercial and business activities, as required. Develops strategies and tactics for improving profitability. Tracks profitability. Analyzes and follows-up with customers and/or plants to negotiate value-added opportunities.
• Leads Materials Management, Production Control and Plant personnel in product phase-out activities. Supports negotiating product phase-outs with customer to ensure no obsolescence. Reviews customer-specific service agreements related to post-production and take appropriate action.
• Manage the issues related to prototype parts including ordering, negotiating the delivery timing, price and payment. Follows up and ensures the adherence to internal related processes and procedures.
• Acts a global lead, responsible for all commercial issues