ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Sales Solutions Architect (SSA) role within the Sales process is to fully understand a prospect's business problem and construct a solution around that problem leveraging Software AG products. The Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect exhibits a high level of sales and business maturity, operates independently in pre-sales activities and has the proven ability to quickly understand business problems and find the appropriate Software AG technology offerings and differentiators.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Atlanta Area Account Executives set account and opportunity strategy, preform product presentations, whiteboards, participate in proof of concepts etc...
- Engage with customer to assure business needs can be addressed with Software AG's go-to market capabilities.
- Listen, understand, and analyze the prospect's business requirements and compose, validate, and present solutions
- Define POC/POV or custom demonstration scenarios
- Lead teams of Systems Engineers on implementation of POC/POV's and custom demos.
- Define the prospect's target architecture
Academic Degree: BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
Professional Experience in year(s): 10
- Experience in the Manufacturing Marketplace Vertical desired. Knowledge and experience with Software AG and webMethods products is highly desirable. Current market knowledge of infrastructure software, market trends and competition.
- Experience with Internet software development and concepts
- Experience with a wide range of applications (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Experience with Business Infrastructure concepts and technologies (SOA, BPM, BAM, EAI)
- Very strong in depth knowledge of at least two Software AG core technologies; and knowledge of other Software AG products and solutions
- Enterprise Software and Financial Marketplace Vertica
Additional Requirements/ Soft Skills: Excellent presentation and communication skills. Leadership experience is highly desirable.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Free underground parking – never get wet or shovel snow
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- Three weeks paid vacation & three weeks paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Business Casual office
- Kitchen on every floor with cable TV – also, subsidized snacks & cold drinks