Senior Sales Representative - Mid - Market Merchant Services
Reference Number: 274XCL
MoneyTech Search is looking for Senior Sales Representative to sell a broad range of merchant services solutions to Mid-Market sized accounts that process up to $30Bn in annual charge volume per year. This role combines the maintenance and growth of an existing portfolio of regional accounts with the signing and onboarding of new accounts. Our client is an industry leading provider of merchant services with very strong name recognition. Merchant prospects are obtained by Bank Partner referrals so the ability to maintain partner relationships is also critical. Please contact Chris Lutes at the number below if you or someone you know is interested in learning more.
- Sell a broad range of Merchant Services solutions to regional merchants
- Work withbanking partners to obtain merchant referrals
- Maintain and grow an existing portfolio of customers that process up to $30Bn in annual transaction volume
- Call on and sign new merchants via banking partner referrals
- MUST be able to travel regionally for in person presentations
- MUST have experience selling merchant services or related payment technologies to Mid-Market sized merchant accounts
- Competitive base salary commensurate experience
- Variable compensation that combines bonus and un-capped commissions
- Full range of benefits
MoneyTech Search Group® is an Executive Search & Recruitment firm with more than three decades of experience in and around the Payment Systems and RetailTechnology sectors. Our niche focus includes credit, debit, merchant acquisitions, stored value card issuing, mobile payment, card security, bill and invoice presentment, RFID, micropayment, smart card, prepaid card, dynamic currency conversion, security solutions and money transfer. Our target client companies are public or private, start-ups or profitable, with experienced executive leadership and range from pre-revenue to Fortune 500. MoneyTech Search has a successful track record in establishing start-ups through direct work with Founders, VC’s and Boards of Directors.