Vector Solutions is an award winning, provider of cutting edge, technology based training solutions for a range of markets including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Industrial, Public Safety, IT, and Project Management. Our team members are dedicated, interesting, passionate, and results-oriented, and they're committed to ensuring that all clients receive only the best online learning solutions and world class customer service.
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst you will be handling the numbers, spreadsheets, automation, data modeling, data analysis and building out sales processes. You will be responsible for implementation of the sales strategies, supporting lead generation, sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance, and other sales support functions. We’re rapidly growing, and we need your help to elevate our sales operations. You'll report to our Manager of Sales Operations and partner closely with sales leadership to help scale the sales infrastructure.
- Facilitate the successful implementation of the sales strategy and corresponding processes. Work with key stakeholder to ensure success & accountability
- Sales metrics reporting, quota and territory setting, sales enablement implementation, sales compensation design and administration
- Make recommendations based on trends/analyses, market conditions, company direction/KPIs, etc.
- Use customer data (CRM) and automation tools to provide recommendations on target markets for sales initiatives.
- Manages and utilizes CRM tools for sales process, leads, service orders and invoicing process
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including training materials, rules of engagement, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies
- Support Salesforce admin to clean up data, help build reporting and dashboards to manage internal metrics, while providing updates to senior leadership
- Contribute to ad hoc analytical deep-dives to explain business performance, identify issues, and uncover levers for improvement
- Provide a weekly sales forecast
- Partner with Customer Satisfaction/Implementation teams to design and execute seamless post-close processes as well as integrated account management and customer expansions processes
- Lead the administration of sales compensation and participate/lead sales compensation analyses/updates.
- Find opportunities for us to refine and automate our manual processes, so that we can continue to move quickly as we grow
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or related
- 5+ years of sales operations experience
- Excellent Google sheets, docs, slides and Excel skills
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Analytical Skills. Comfort working with and condensing large amounts of data into digestible, actionable information.
- Experience working withCRM dashboards and reports (we use Salesforce) is a must.
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, strong initiative, flexibility
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working in a SaaS organization is a plus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated results-orientation while exhibiting a desire to achieve high levels of performance, integrity, business ethics, and confidentiality
- Strong Communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company social events
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.