Help lead key sales analytics and strategic initiatives, develop executive reports and support in the management and development of the Sales Operations team.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze segment performance and identify opportunities to drive additional revenue growth
- Create and oversee weekly reporting deliverables to the Sales Leadership team, including forecasting models, metrics, analyses and overall sales productivity
- Drive and support sales processes across multiple channels
- Develop and implement pipeline reporting tools tracking conversion and revenue metrics
- Identify trends (positively or negatively) to quickly address customer and/or sales performance issues
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and develop solutions
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive "can do" attitude; acts without being told what to do
- Flexibility/adaptability: Cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Follow-through: Follows through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Communication: Excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to work across multiple groups with ease A positive “can do” attitude
- Team Builder: Bringing people together to work effectively
What you should have:
- 5+ years of prior Sales Operations experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and underlying Data Cube manipulation
- Prior Business Intelligence experience (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc)
- Proven organizational skills
- Salesforce.com Analytical and Reporting experience a plus
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- High energy and creative approach to Sales Operations