- Set Vision and Expectations: Provides a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Embraces Wyndham Values.
- Sense of Urgency: Approaches work with a bias action. Energetically and enthusiastically defines and takes next steps.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Recruit individuals that posses the skills and personality to be successful sales associates, utilizing recruiting process establish by the company.
- Develop others: Regularly provides feedback and coaching. Provides training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Take-over to close the sale.
- At least 1 year of WVR In-House Experience required.
- Have knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham.
- Three to five years timeshare selling experience.
- Two to three years leadership experience.
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and group environment.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
Job ID: 1817299