Senior Sales Manager dedicated to growing revenue with ICP/DCO customers in the US.
- Background in network Engineering and complex Solutions Sales
- 15+ years selling or providing solutions involving optical transport equipment and complex professional services to tier 1/2 carriers/mobile service providers
- Recent experience selling directly to targetted ICPs (Apple, Uber, Limelight, Akamai, etc…)
- Extensive relationships with and a history of successful Sales in DCO/ICP as well as other regional carriers
- Must have detailed knowledge of multiple service network architecture, IP, networking, and optical networking equipment (DWDM, Ethernet Transport, TDM, etc…)
- Familiarity with microwave transport solitions and associated professional services a plus
- Must be able to work with product planning and business management Teams from a remote location in support of customer needs
- Must be able to develop and execute sales strategies and drive sales growth
- In addition to a competitive base salary, the position provides an incentive plan that rewards the individual based upon quota assignment for equipment and services to the assigned customers/region
- Demonstrate teamwork, creativity, drive and innovative thought processes
- Effective communication skills, savvy, competitive and professional sales manager
- Channel Partner experience desirable. Build and execute channel partner strategy to enhance value and time to market
- Travel required
- Technical skills desired: DWDM, Carrier ethernet, Microwave, RAN
- Bachelors in Marketing, Engineering, or Computer Science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Req ID: 7504.