Dude Solutions, Inc. is looking for a proven sales manager to grow revenue within our loyal customer base for our growing suite of products. In this role, we need a talented, hardworking individual with great energy and initiative to help motivate, coach, and mentor the Healthcaresales team.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance in the development and success of a team of Senior Account Representatives and Account Representatives focused on our Healthcare market. Your overall goal will be expanding our existing client base in your designated market segment through new client acquisition and upsell strategies. You will work collaboratively with other members of our sales leadership team along with Marketing, Product Development and Client Success teams to acquire, expand and retain customers.
- Ability to generate and execute New Client Acquisition (NCA), Upsell, and implement Cross-Sell strategies/business plan in order to target market segment accounts focused on exceeding sales quota
- Ability to develop, mentor and coach sales talent to help them achieve quota and increase their productivity.
- Monitor Quota Carrying Sales (QCS) productivity and motivate team to reach daily, monthly and annual goals
- Master product intimacy for our Healthcare IT products, and understand & communicate our value proposition within the Healthcare Market.
- Lead Team Metric Meetings – review of pipeline, target quotas, calls, demos
- Ensure that complete and accurate information is being tracked in SFDC and sales processes are being followed accordingly
- Ability to resolve interpersonal issues within team and escalate when needed
- Report toSales Leadership on metrics, opportunities, and potential threats.
- 7+ years of experience growing and leading a high-performance inside sales team
- Expert in SaaS technology and market trends
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or another relevant field
- Carries a passion and commitment to personal, team, and company success
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven ability to identify sales opportunities through advanced consultative selling – unlocking multiple product opportunities, professional services opportunities
Dude Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.