11 - 15 years
Posted 32 days ago
This is a Blended Sales position with hunting and farming responsibility and has the following primary responsibilities:
* Positioned to grow the business and provide leadership in prospecting, account planning and helping drive sales cases to closure for new and existing accounts.
* Drive to achieve quarterly and FY sales goals to support both TCV and ACV targets to drive growth into the business.
* Provide clear demand signals to both Delivery, Product planning and solutions to ensure the growth targets are met for sales and revenue.
* Close Digital Transformation Services business- focused on Connected Enterprises with relevant use of Data/ Analytics, Cloud, Advanced Technologies (AI, ML, AR), Devices (IOT, Mobile) within new and existing Harman accounts.
* Communicate Harman’s value proposition to prospects, alliance partners and other relevant stake-holders.
* Identify new business solutions by researching profile accounts including mapping company’s organizational structure, identifying new contracts, understanding the key business drivers and competitive landscape.
* Deliver a steady stream of qualified leads to meet quarterly sales goals and generate growth pipeline.
* Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
* Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
* Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
* Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
* Draft and deliver proposals
* Work with technical staff and domain/ technology specialists where required to address customer requirements
* Report on sales activity and continuously keep the sales management platform updated
* Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
* Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
* 10-15 years with progressively increasing sales responsibility.
*Bachelor / Master Degree
* Must have 8+ years of Technology/ Enterprise sales experience and industry network
* Proven history of consistently over achieving sales goals and quotas.
* Successful experience in a lead generation/sales role.
* Strong technical capability.
* Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to closed deals