This position will be selling into Large Fortune 1000 Enterprise Accounts. If selling cutting-edge telecommunications products and services is of interest to you, Hughes is a great place to enhance your career.
Launch your new career at Hughes and seize the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in the industry and exceed your earning potential. While we are looking for seasoned Enterprise Sales skills, this is an ideal role for someone who wants to transition from sales engineering into sales!
- Sell – both new and add-on sales
- Drive sales as a "hunter", to engage with new accounts and strategize on future business
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers
- Respond to requests for proposals and other documentation
- Follow-up on qualified leads
- Manage lead generation through prospecting, trade-shows and other interactions
- Work closely with marketing on lead generation
- Manage the sales cycle from end-to-end, including prospect identification and qualification, funnel and prospect management, sales forecasting, proposal generation and contract closure
- This position requires travel and the ability to spend at least 2-3 nights per week on business travel
- 4+ years of experience in successful sales ORsales engineering in managednetwork services, digital media, telecom or broadband marketplace
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in the Mid-Western region, including but not limited to ND, SD, IL, MI, KY, WI, etc.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage with a wide variety of functional areas within large organizations, including senior and C-level personnel
- Proven track record of success in selling large, complex, multi-million dollar solutions to the target market
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with all common types of enterprise Wide Area Networking technology and associated industry providers and/or Digital Media based technology and managed services
- Self-starter, able to work independently - and generate results
- Solid time-management skills
- Ability to present yourself and the Company in a superior manner
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to give professional sales presentations to prospective clients
- Excellent communication skills.