Senior Sales Manager - Digital Engagement
Our client is a global technology company and is seeking a Sr Sales Manager-Digital Engagement. He/she will be responsible for managing day to day operations, Pipeline/Opportunity Reviews, Reporting, Sales Campaigns, Training, and supporting Team with client facing activities generating bookings and revenues. Senior Manager will report directly to the VP WW Sales Specialists.
- Responsibilities:Attract, hire, enable, coach, and manage sales talent.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives.
- Manage and implement policies and procedures for the Sales Specialist Team, and devise process improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales
- Prioritizes effectively and manages multiple projects and sales opportunities simultaneously in a highly organized and deadline driven manner.
- Work with Marketing on programs to create awareness and demand for company products, and pay an active role introducing program and initiatives that ensure successful, broad deployment of our products/services
- Ensures objectives, contingencies and timelines are clear to the sales team, holds effective meetings and escalates appropriately to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Promote company solutions to customers and partners in personal and group forums by making presentations and product demonstrations and participating in regional/national trade shows.
- Work with the Territory sales professionals to monitor performance and maintain a sales forecast by keeping accurate records of discussions and opportunities on company?s customer/partner relationship/forecast management system and accurately roll up the forecast data to the next level of management forecasting.
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams, selling complex large-scale projects to Enterprise type Clients.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for security
- QualificationsNumber of Years of Work Experience: 8-12years in enterprise sales-preferably within Digital Engagement, as well as 3-5Years of Sales Management experience.
- Required Skills:Record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, and exceptional communication and C-Suite presence
- Record of successful sales management of sales team obtaining annual quota & goals
- Knowledge of Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, Live Chat, Virtual Chat, Chatbots, and other digital engagement technologies and markets.
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
- Ability to articulate solution value proposition to C-Suite for both Business & Technical stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, business writing, listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
- Willingness and the ability to travel
- Proficiency with software productivity tools (SalesForce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education: BA/BS DegreeRequired