Sr. Sales Leader for a role with a client who provides banking and payment solutions to financial institutions of all sizes internationally. This is a Sr. leadership role responsible for managing the company's sales teams and growing market share. My client competes with companies like Fiserv. I wanted to see if you or anyone you know would be interested in learning more about this great opportunity. Please feel free to share this info with anyone who may have an interest.
Title: Head of Sales
Job ID: 2826TM
Base Salary: $150k-$200k+ (flexible depending on experience level) plus bonus/incentives; OTE: $225K+, Healthcare benefits, 401k
Location: Atlanta preferred but will consider virtual for the right person; some travel required
- Manage sales team, establish quotas/goals, expand sales team, replace underperforming team members, help team reach growth goals
- Must have experience selling solutions into Financial Institutions
- Consultative selling approach, problem solving, experienced building relationships
- Experience with banking solutions like Remote Deposit, Core Processing, Image Processing, Payment Processing are a few solutions they offer
- Company is over 20years old, stable, profitable, international in scope.