- Develop new business for SS&C Technologies through lead generation, qualification, proposal development and managing sales processes to successful closure
- Create and explore new business opportunities for Transfer Agency/Registered Fund Services i.e. new clients, new services, and maintain a network of intermediary relationships.
- Develop and present sound business conclusions from gathered information
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and their potential impact on SS&C
- Attend and network at Transfer Agency/Fund Services and related Industry Events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related major
- 8+ years of experience in financial services sales (transfer agency/fund services experience with an understanding of fund administration and/or operations.)
- Familiarity with Transfer Agency/Registered Fund Services industry topics and trends.
- Understanding of, and some contacts within Transfer Agency/Registered Fund Services sectors
- Demonstrable communication, relationship, and team skills
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- Experience in consultative sale, where the ability to listen to clients and understand what they really need is more important than a hard sell
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience working closely with senior-level management
- Experience attending Industry Events