Senior Account Executive - Software
5 - 7 years experience • Software
Senior Sales Executive - Software / SaaS / Intranet / Unified Communication and Collaboration / Social / Content Management
We are one of the fastest growing software companies worldwide and have been profitable every year since inception. We have built a solid reputation for both product excellence and outstanding customer service.
We work with incredible organizations, from large to small, private to public, top industry names to small, agile and innovative companies and they use our award winning software to communicate, collaborate, share knowledge and streamline internal processes while delivering measurable business results. In fact, companies who work with us consistently report improved efficiency, greater productivity, increased employee engagement, better decision-making and cost savings.
About the Position:
With an increase in US sales of over 120% in the last 12months, we have ambitious plans to continue this success in 2017 and beyond and we need passionate and experienced technologysales executives to help in our next stage of growth. We're looking for people with good experience in software sales and who have previously successfully handled a large pipeline and consistently achieved targets.
- Ideal candidates will have experience of selling software either on-premise or SaaS (5-10 years)
- You should be able to demonstrate sales skills to all levels within a company right up to senior board members
- Have a solid understanding of the entire sales cycle including prospecting, presentations and demonstrating software and its benefits and closing the sale
- Be entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and a team player
- Have a dynamic, flexible working attitude and enjoy the social side of things
- Consistently achieve targets
- A good understanding of IT (infrastructure, SaaS, on-premise, SQL etc)
Compensation for this position is a generous base salary plus the opportunity to earn monthly bonus and accelerator commissions. All expected benefits like 401(k) with company match, health benefits, 25 days PTO, life insurance, etc. are available.