As a Senior Sales Executive, you will use a consultative selling strategy to understand the customers’ business, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose a series of solutions and capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
Senior Sales Executive Job Description:
- Grow the company's air and ocean freight business/services in an assigned territory, in accordance with corporate objectives
- Serve as the main sales contact point for its customers and the sales
account owner for customers assigned in their region.
- Find & develop qualified leads, then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers and maintain a full sales pipeline with deals in various stages
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals to drive the business and grow the company's revenue, market share and profitability.
- Build relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Meet and exceed all sales targets as directed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Incorporate the daily use of the Global CRM platform to document sales
activity and relevant customer business details.
Do you have what it takes? Senior Sales Executive Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of face-to-face salesexperience in the transportation/freight forwarding industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be energetic and able to work independently
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Able to travel locally and attend trade functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint