About the role
Senior Sales Executives are hyper-focused on generating new business, articulating that Zillow Rentals is the preeminent advertising platform in the category. They will work to drive new business, revenue, and overall growth by way of closing opportunities with net new accounts. As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be tasked with the following objectives:
- Drive the new business sales cycle including identifying potential clients, resolving prospect’s needs, negotiating and closing large-scale deals with maximum account penetration.
- Work directly with c-suite, regional directors, marketing directors and property managers.
- Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives and drives new business by conducting market analysis and prospecting.
- Perform a high volume of regionally based calls and face to face meetings to secure new accounts and increase participation from multifamily rental management companies.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to prospect, log activity, manage your calendar and opportunities.
- Participate in multifamily rentals conferences, association meetings tradeshows and property management company meetings to increase partnerships, revenue and exposure to the Zillow Rental Network.
- Opening new relationships within the multi-family industry, utilize Business Consultant relationships, referrals, associations, networking etc.
- Travel (50+%) as needed to assigned region to meet with potential clients.
- Clearly communicate performance expectations to clients internally and externally.
- Properly transfer relationship to Business Consultant; communicate important and detailed client information.
About the team
The Rentals team operates in strong team oriented environment, and while we have individual goals, we work together to provide the BEST client experience in the industry. We work hard, roll up our sleeves, dig in and get work done; resulting in a high quality, consistent and word class client experience.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales, business to business sales and/or selling into accounts with complex/multiple decision makers.
- Possess a high energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive can-do attitude over the phone and in person.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High degree of ownership and dedication to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50+% per month.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / online-media environment is preferred.