Who We Are
Provenir makes risk analytics faster and simpler for financial institutions. Our risk decisioning platform is a powerful orchestration hub that can listen to any channel, integrate with any data service and operationalize any analytic model. We help clients process more applications with greater efficiency and increase sales conversions with instant, real-time risk decisioning. We serve clients in a broad range of financial verticals including consumer, commercial, cards, payments, ecommerce and auto financing.
What You?ll Do
The Sales Executive will be focused on business development and new account acquisition within the bank and non-bank financial services industry.
- The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for finding and acquiring new business clients in a defined market segment and/or geographic territory.
- Develops plans and strategies for fostering new business and achieving the company?s sales goals.
- The Senior Sales Executive will, according to a defined sales plan and the Provenir sales and delivery process, execute effective sales campaigns and activities to increase the Provenir customer base and grow revenue.
- The Senior Sales Executive works as part of the regional sales team which includes Account Management.
- Consistent track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Develop a lead acquisition plan for the territory
- Develop and manage an effective pipeline of prospects
- Relationship Management
- Close Business
- Support Client and Account Management to delivery
- Process & Reporting
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
- A minimum of seven years working in an enterprise sales environment
- A minimum of five years working within the financial services industry
- Experience solution selling into, or within the domain of enterprise technology
- Experience in Web service solutions
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within a vertical market
- Demonstrable ability to manage ?C? level relationships
- Organised and effective communication
- Ability to articulate simple solutions to complex problems
- Listening skills
- Experience in advanced sales questioning & sales methodologies
- Team player
- Ability to consult to a range of multi-cultural banks and non-bank financial institutions
- Excellent time management
Nice To Have
- Demonstrated experience of enterprise wide solution sales to banks as well as engagements with disruptive ecommerce businesses
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer