Generate revenue by selling software solutions and services to existing clients within assigned territory. Manage relationship with assigned client base to ensure retention and grow revenue. Sell Core Solutions and related products to new customers in the Caribbean region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Established executive relationships in the major/large Finastra client base in the Caribbean and with the major consultant firms.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction with the Finastra Retail products and services.
- Coordinate major Finastra /client projects with the appropriate Finastra and client personnel.
- Cross-sell Finastra products and services into the large/major Finastra accounts in the Caribbean.
- Expand the Finastra market share in the Caribbean by identifying and selling products into the Caribbean market.
- Ensure that the client base is frequently updated on products/solutions thru the appropriate education courses.
- Provide feedback on solution and service performance to management.
- Established business/political connections within the Financial and business communities in selected markets.
- Responsible for annual sales quota for cross selling of new products and services and a separate annual sales quota for new client sales.
- Provide weekly sales status report of current sales opportunities and expected sales close.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- In-depth knowledge of relevant financial services software solutions and applications including Core, Lending, and Digital solutions.
- Familiarity or experience in the Carribean financial services market desirable.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Proven ability to articulate value proposition and ROI.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- 7+ years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience interacting with C-Level executives.
- Relationship and consultative selling experience.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Formal sales and presentation training preferred.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication
- Ability to see and operate a computer
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend, lift and carry up to 25 lbs. of weight (laptop, projector, suitcase, etc.).
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- Extensive travel required.