Senior Sales Executive - IT Staffing Business Development
Our company is specialized executive search firm, with a highly respected IT Staffing division. We have an outstanding Sales career opportunity with excellent growth potential and the opportunity to earn a high six figure income with no cap.
This position is in Jacksonville, FL (preferred), but you may also be able to work remotely from a home office.
We are seeking a talented, aggressive IT StaffingSales/Business Development Executive to increase sales by establishing new direct client relationships, while maintaining and growing our IT staffing business services to clients. The ideal candidate will develop new IT Staffing business through outbound sales calls, meetings, client visits and other activities.
· Selling and developing IT staffing opportunities nationwide, offering a full range of Information Technology (IT) staffing solutions.
· Interacting and establishing DIRECT client relationships, nationwide!
· Generating new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers, C-level executives and senior executives, cold calling and networking.
· Maintaining contact and opportunity information in the tracking system in a timely manner.
· Achieve and exceed sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
· Develop & maintain excellent relationships and build a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
Position Requirements Include:
You must have:
· Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing Industry.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Experience in high volume cold calling, networking, conduct extensive research and able to establish strong sales relationships with decision makers.
· Persistent, never give-up attitude, and tenacious with follow-ups.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and possess excellent coordination skills to aggressively pursue sales leads.
· STRONG desire to outperform and exceed given targets/sales quota.
· Team spirit, accountability, and a fearless attitude.
· 2+ years of Proven Track Record in IT StaffingSales and Business Development.