The successful candidate will be backed by a world class pre-sales, sales operations, value consulting, marketing and inside sales organization so that he/she can focus on achieving their sales objectives. They will have full access to Guidewire’s portfolio of Core, Data and Digital solutions that are available in the Cloud or for on-premise deployment.
Key activities for the Account Executive include:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Lead and personally undertake Sales activities from initial contact until sale closure.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company’s systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers
Required skills/experience include:
- Minimum 10 years experience selling enterprise software or SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 organizations
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Property and Casualty Insurance industry required
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Well developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well developed writing skills and the ability to proofread own material and that of others.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential