Who We Are
Friday Health Plans isn’t your average health insurance company. We’re not about unnecessary extras and confusing terminology. We cover the basic health services you’ll likely use the most at a price that just might make your wallet happy. Our simple health plans and friendly service keep you covered so you’re free to live every day like it’s Friday.
As a Denver-based startup company, we’re looking for smart, talented people like you to join us. We value collaboration, innovation, passion, and calculated risk-taking. Now in year four and growing rapidly, we’re looking for people who lead by example, and that example is one of flexibility, reliability, and positivity. If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for demonstrating & teaching brokers Friday Health Plans online technology
- Performs new enrollment activities including education
- Assists in researching competitor data & marketing collateral
- Promotes & sells individual and group health plans; manages new individual and group sales activity to achieve sales goals
- Develops & executes sales strategy to maximize initial member/group & revenue growth as well as member/group retention
- Creates credibility w/ account contacts by demonstrating knowledge of each purchaser's unique benefit package & builds awareness about added services
- Provides account, broker, & member call status
- Strategically builds new & leverages established broker relationships to increase prospect & sales opportunities
- Consults w/ brokers & purchasers to demonstrate value
- Joins and actively participates in relevant industry associations, such as the Health Underwriters.
- Tracks activity in order to measure new business success rates and retention rates.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Well-versed in small group and individual health insurance products in the New Mexico market
- Proven sales success in reaching specific sales goals in the individual and small group markets.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in the marketplace, conducting sales activities & meeting sales objectives
- Ability to organize & conduct sales presentations w/ outside business partners to promote individual and group sales
- Substantial knowledge in the health care industry to include health insurance rules, regulations & compliance
- Working knowledge of claims, underwriting, network, member services, medical office operations & marketing
- Effective negotiation, verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to present in front of large groups.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business development, or other related field. Experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- 5-8 years of experience in health insurance sales, business development, or marketing, preferably in the health insurance market
- Active New Mexico Life and Health License