Position Description Overview
This position is an individual contributor Sales position responsible for selling Fiserv’s enterprise suite of business solutions, including products such as Fiserv’s Point of Sale solution (Clover), Security & Compliance (TransArmor), On-Line Reporting (ClientLine), Check and ACH solutions (TeleCheck), Payroll Distribution services (Money Network), credit, debit, gift card and various cloud-based applications as well as third party partnerships to clients.
- Develop strong working partnerships with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Sales Officers for assigned Financial Institution partners with an objective of increasing volume and quality of referrals and leads from existing bank portfolios.
- Collaborate with senior Commercial Bank relationship teams to develop comprehensive and holistic sales strategies for strategic bank clients to maximize revenue opportunities with these high value clients.
- Self-sourcing of referrals and leads will be a requirement; therefore in addition to leveraging the assets and resources of Fiserv, this position requires experience and skills in prospecting, territory development, and networking.
- Under the direction of the Director of Sales, position will drive execution of departmental sales and revenue objectives including, but not limited to, pricing and profitability guidelines as well as individual contributor sales goals.
- Experience and expertise with CRM tools such as Salesforce is required as discipline, integrity and accountability in sales pipeline management is a requirement of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years sales experience with demonstrated results and success
- Minimum 4 years sales experience in financial services industry strongly preferred.
- Payments industry knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to identify and build relationships with key C-level decision makers.
- Enterprise and/or complex sales experience in solution selling
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in achievement of sales and revenue goals.
- Minimum 40% travel