What will you contribute?
The Sales Executive will generate revenue by selling Finastra software solutions and services to new prospects within assigned territory. They provide specific product focus from a sales perspective through the acquisition of new clients by positioning the value Finastra products and services can bring to clients.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
- Manage territory to maximize sales resources and revenue opportunities and to minimize travel and selling-related expenses.
- Analyze financial position and challenges of prospects to determine sales approach.
- Understand market drivers and collaborate with both the client and internal stakeholders to overcome potential impediments.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each prospect.
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Ensure and maintain sales forecasting data in sales reporting system to allow for opportunity management and reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Participate in user group meetings and trade shows as approved.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years successful sales experience representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions.
- Experience selling to C Level executives.
- Relationship and consultative selling experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with stakeholders
- Superior presentation skills.
- Ability to present compellingly and negotiate complex deals.
- Proven ability to articulate value proposition and ROI.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proven record of building and managing a sales pipeline and achieving/exceeding quota.
- Proven record of matching customers’ needs with solutions.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Ability to see and operate a computer.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, stoop, bend, and lift and carry up to 25 lbs. of weight (laptop, projector, suitcase, etc.).
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- Extensive travel is required.