Senior Sales Executive - Software / Finance
If you've sold complex software to the Banking and Finance sector then this outstanding opportunity could be for you...
We are a premier software and services company and have been providing these solutions to the Financial Services Industry for over twenty years. Our aim is to deliver global solutions that will reduce risk, improve workflow efficiency, and lower operating costs. We work with over 700 Clients globally who rely on our software and consulting solutions.
You will focus on selling our entire portfolio to new accounts in the banking and regulated financial industry. Any experience in compliance and payment solutions is desired but not essential and any knowledge of software such as ACI from MTS, PAYplus from Fundtech, PEP+ from Fiserv, Prime Compliance Suite from Metavante, SAA from Swift is a plus. The chosen individual will have skills in building lead generation methods, finding the right clients and being able to close the deal in a reasonable time. This is not a role for a lone wolf, but someone who wants to be part of a hard-working team.
- Achieve/exceed annual sales targets
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities to generate sales to medium and large financial institutions through strategic & consultative selling techniques
- Lead generation and qualification, and ownership and execution of the RFI/RFP process
- Leverage existing relationships and develop and cultivate new relationships with key personnel at banks, financial institutions, and corporations.
- Work effectively with the pre-sales personnel who provide product and market expertise
- Make outbound calls and work with the Marketing team to conduct targeted email and social mediacampaigns to generate new business
- Develop account plans for specified accounts, including organizational maps, key contacts, business objectives, sales opportunities, and plans for achieving sales where there are opportunities
- Communicate industry information and competitive intelligence to Marketing to drive effective lead generation
- Conduct presentations and leverage salessupport for demonstrations of our products for clients and prospects
- present at trade shows and conferences
- Maintain a robust pipeline with both near- and long-term opportunities, ensuring consistent revenue throughout the year
- Experience as a Senior Sales Executive
- Experience (desired) in selling compliance / risk / payment solutions in the financial industry
- Demonstrable sales and relationship skills
- Strong consultative selling skills with a deep understanding of the technology
- Strong team player and ability to act independently
- Strong track record of sales success with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer account management focus
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.