Senior Sales Executive - Financial Software and Data
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Senior Sales Executive – Financial Software & Data Subscriptions / Compliance / Anti Money Laundering / Payments
Owned by one of the world's leading business to business publishers, we are a leading provider of data, software, and professional services to corporate and financial customers around the world. By bringing together complementary content, customers, technology and products, we aim to deliver unmatched data services to optimize payment efficiency, facilitate compliance of transactions, AML screening data, as well as bank counterparty assessment.
We are a leading provider of data, software, and professional services to corporate and financial customers around the world. In this position you will sell our full portfolio of products and services, utilizing a solution based selling process, to clients and prospects in North America, in order to achieve the desired sales revenue goals. This will include new account development to increases sales opportunities and market exposure for the company.
Responsible for selling all our solution products and services to Financial services organizations named accounts and a defined North American territory in order to achieve desired sales revenue goals. Responsible for territory development to increase sales opportunities and market exposure. Travel required (approximately 60%). Office is in Manhattan but home based will be considered.
- Achieve/exceed sales revenue targets for named accounts and assigned market/territory.
- Develop key relationships in financial services and corporate market.
- Identify and hunt for new business opportunities to generate sales.
- Cultivate and prospect by making a required number of outbound prospecting calls.
- Manage key accounts and/or key contracts to retain and grow the business.
- Maintain pipeline with short –cycle sales opportunities, as well as working large solution sales.
- Develop account plans for key named accounts that includes creating and maintaining information.
- Collect and forward industry and competitive information to marketing.
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows.
- Effectively prepare and perform client presentations and product demonstrations.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
- This role would suit someone who has previously sold technology, software, services or information & data subscriptions to the Financial Services sector.
- Demonstrable field sales experience with above-quota performances.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Solid and demonstrable relationship selling skills.
- Strong customer account management focus.
- Sales to financial services marketplace a plus.
- Experience selling into large corporates a big plus.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Understanding of bank technology, OFAC compliance and electronic payments is desirable.
- Motivated self starter with excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- “Hunter” mentality required.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.