Our client is comprehensive education consulting company that works with governments, education providers, industry, unions, parents and communities in private and public school management to drive improvement. They have positioned itself with to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver fast, dramatic improvement of education. The consultancy offers a comprehensive array of services from school and system transformation to teacher training and cutting-edge learning enhancement. These services include, School Management, School Startup, Building School Capacity, Professional Learning, Infrastructure and Operations, and Supplemental Education.
The Senior Sales Executive is an integral member of the company who, in collaboration with the executive team, works to establish and realize development and growth strategies and goals.
- The primary focus is to:Develop and execute the overall sales vision for the US market.
- Build PreK-12 sales across the US domestic market.
- Grow and manage the US sales team, and plan, and open new markets.
- Create the operating model for long-term success including methodology (process and techniques) for identifying and capturing opportunities and new markets.
- Essential Functions:Serve as an active partner and strategic contributor to the executive team.
- Be a team player in culture where people are encouraged to operate independently but also within a collaborative atmosphere.
- Identify and manage Sales and Marketing events, such as industry conferences and shows.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop sales messaging to ensure consistency across print and digital platforms and materials.
- Design incentive and compensation plans to align interests with key result targets.
- Collaborate with the CLO to develop and lead professional learning and coaching sessions to ensure all sales team members can expertly represent the company's products, vision, value proposition, and solutions.
- Develop performance dashboards and metric driven reporting.
In addition to required experience selling into the PreK-12 market, this individual will have the following experience and capabilities:
- Strong business acumen with the ability to create growth strategies and, simultaneously, drive the sales team through execution.
- Previous senior sales leadership role with P&L responsibility and ability to work across the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce or other sales/CRM software platforms.
- Proven track record of scaling a sales organization while working with high-level partners.
- Develop and manage KPI's for the entire PreK-12 Sales function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, project management, and proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Experience attracting, hiring and growing a top talent team while achieving/exceeding revenue goals or other growth metrics.
- Solid background in the mechanics of school district purchasing, funding sources, and PreK-12 solution sales processes.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with the ability to be nimble, optimistic, resilient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced company atmosphere.
- Measure and communicate the impact of Sales efforts.
- Bachelor's degreerequired; MBA or advanced education degreepreferred.