The position will manage multiple food service chain customers in various channels: QSR, FSR (Full service Restaurant), Fast Casual, Gaming, Cinema, CR etc. A critical component of this role is selling all package forms to the portfolio or customers. This position will also be responsible for seeking out and converting competitive chain business. The Sales responsibilities include managing all aspects of customer’s businesses including strategic assessment of the business, sales forecasting, conducting regular business reviews, managing senior level relationships and effectively activating and implementing the beverage strategy.
Function Specific Activities:
- Write Annual Business Plans (APB) for a specific group of customers in order to forecast operating income, gross profit, and volume.
- Conduct regular business reviews, maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs, and steward the business, operational, and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Gain customer support and commitment to execute various initiatives/programs.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular restaurant audits to identify opportunities and ensure compliance.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Provide visionary and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business-building ideas that will drive growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of successful sales account management
- Strategic Thinking, Customer/Client Management, Influencing and Analytical Thinking
- Knowledge and understanding of Foodservice industry
- Full package and product selling (CSD, Brewed Bevergaes, Juice, & Bottled Beverages)
- Freestyle equipment platform